Ramadan is coming, or in some places they have already started it.

This will be my first Ramadan and I hope I can make it correctly! I have made lists for me to remember what is the purpose of Ramadan and guides to learn the prayers. My mission on my first Ramadan is to learn prayers, because til now I have been learning from video and now I wanna learn my self from a paper, I think that's better :)

Between Palestine and Israel; I'm waiting for the prisoner swap between Israel and Hamas. I wish Israel would go for Hamas's demands about all the women prisoners to be freed.

The freeGaza ships has arrived Cyprus safely, here is a quote from a newsite:
Date: 30 / 08 / 2008 Time: 09:58
تكبير الخط تصغير الخط

Bethlehem – Ma'an – the Free Gaza ships arrived safely in Cyprus at 8pm local time, carrying seven Palestinians who would have been otherwise unable to leave the area, and most of the international activists who sailed the ships to Gaza.

In a statement sent to Ma'an the group said that the crossing to Cyprus was safe and uneventful, though earlier reports said that Israeli ships shadowed the boats until they reached international waters. LINK

I hope this is a start to a new era in Palestine's history and in history of this unfair siege.

1 comments