Dear friend, I miss you so much and I'm so worried about your destiny, what happened to you? Are you safe, are you even alive??
My eyes fill up with tears when I think of all the things what may have happen to you. I can only hope and pray that there is a different reason why we havent heard from you anymore.
I have no words, no idea what to write. I just copy this poem here..


Tears of Blood

December 2001

Laila Yaghi

Sometimes tears have to drop

But too many tears turn into blood

Oh Palestine my ancestors’ land

Your earth has turned into red-colored sand

In it you have buried so many boys

Innocent, young still playing with toys

But their little hearts have turned into men

So fast before they had a chance to begin

A life like other men with family and kin

Born into their own country they face persecution

And live their lives full of confusion

Oh little boy playing with sand

Shot dead from snipers in your own land

Mother’s tears fall like razor sharp

Penetrating down deep with permanent scars

Oh world wake up his mother screams

Another atrocity with holocaust fears

Peace has been written in Rainbow colors

And doves are praying for all the mothers.

0 comments