Ahhhhh!!! Welcome back my dearest friend!!!! So nice to finally see you and get to read your news and thoughts!!!

Yes, Palestine from the inside and outside is very very different, I know this, because I have always been on the outside and got the real news only from the people in the inside!

I got this email:

Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - 18th February 2009 - Jenny


On Tuesday 27th January 2009, in Al Faraheen, Israeli forces shot at several farmers, killing 27 year old farm worker, Anwar al-Breem, Mohammed's cousin.


Video by ISM Gaza Strip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECq3kxT4I


On Wednesday, February 18, Israeli forces shot a twenty year-old Palestinian farmer as he worked his land in the village of Al-Faraheen, east of Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip.

International Human Rights Activists were accompanying the group of farmers at the time as they worked approximately 500m from the Green Line.

Mohammad al-Breem, 20, was shot in the right leg as the farmers, together with the international Human Rights Activists, attempted to leave the area having worked on their land for 2 hours in full view of the Israeli forces situated along the Green Line.

As the farmers were loading up the parsley and spinach from the agricultural lands shots were fired from Israeli forces on the border. Mohammad was shot in the right leg and evacuated, while still under fire, to hospital.

International Human Rights Activists have repeatedly witnessed Palestinian farmers being shot at by Israeli forces as they attempt to work on agricultural land situated within 700m of the Green Line.


I'ts a video where Israelis shoot and kill a farmer in Palestine.

Very very sad :(

My friend, I hope you are feeling good and your life is good there too.
Palestine misses you too and I miss you too so much!
I hope you get to write more here again with me and I hope the world responses to the news and videos which has been dripping out of the seals of Israel.
Thanks God for video cameras and camera cellphones and the internet!
The truth will not be hidden anymore!

Peace to all, specially to you my friend, I love you <3

0 comments